Please download the hotfix, TPAM Hotfix 10350 for KB 262093 by clicking here.
The following is a list of issues resolved in this hotfix.
Issues resolved in hotfix 10350:
|Resolved Issue||Issue ID|
|Under heavy load from multiple users requesting password access, passwords may not be able to be accessed and an error message may be received, requiring a reboot of the appliance.||10350|
Applicability of this hotfix
Products affected by this hotfix:
|TPAM||2.5.918 - 2.5.922|
Installing this hotfix
NOTE: It is recommended that the appliance be placed in Maintenance mode before this hotfix is applied, this will log out ALL active /TPAM interface users. A reboot is NOT required, but All TPAM services will be restarted as part of the hotfix installation.
The Sys-Admin installing this hotfix WILL also be logged out during the install of this Hotfix.
All user will need to log back in after the patch has been installed.
To install the hotfix
1. Take a backup of the TPAM appliance.
2. Copy the supplied .zip file to your local computer.
3. Log in to the TPAM /admin interface.
4. Select Maint | Apply a Patch from the menu.
5. Click the Select File button.
6. Click the Browse button. Select the patch file that you saved locally.
7. Click the Upload button.
8. Type Y5dxOlsmue in the in the Key box.
9. Type /genkey in the Options box.
10. By default, if you are applying a patch to a primary member of a cluster, the replicas in the cluster will be listed and highlighted in the Target Replicas list. If any of the replicas are deselected, the patch will not be applied to it. The replica can be patched at a later date by logging on directly to the /admin interface of the replica. If the software version numbers (excluding the build number) of the primary and the replica still match them the primary will still be able to send data to the replica. We recommend that you contact Technical Support before deciding to deselect any of the replicas on this list.
11. Click the Apply Patch button.
IMPORTANT: This hotfix must be reapplied again if you upgrade to another version of TPAM prior to version 2.5.922.
Removing this hotfix
To remove this hotfix:
1. To remove this hotfix the TPAM appliance can be restored using the backup taken prior to applying the hotfix. We recommend discussing this with Technical Support prior to completing the restore.