Please download the TPAM Hotfix for 10420v4 for KB 268531 by clicking here.
The following is a list of issues resolved in this hotfix.
Issues resolved in hotfix 10420v4:
|Resolved Issue||Issue ID|
|After updating to Java version 8u202 TPAM is requiring Java cache to be cleared before each PSM session.||10420|
Applicability of this hotfix
Products affected by this hotfix:
|TPAM||2.5.915 - 2.5.922|
To install the hotfix
1. Take a backup of the TPAM appliance.
2. Copy the supplied .zip file to your local computer.
3. Log in to the TPAM /admin interface.
4. Select Maint | Apply a Patch from the menu.
5. Click the Select File button.
6. Click the Browse button. Select the patch file that you saved locally.
7. Click the Upload button.
8. Type NAXK2sLLRx in the in the Key box.
9. Type /genkey in the Options box.
10. By default, if you are applying a patch to a primary member of a cluster, the replicas in the cluster will be listed and highlighted in the Target Replicas list. If any of the replicas are deselected, the patch will not be applied to it, unless it is directly applied by logging on to the replica or applying to the replica through the CLI/API.
11. Click the Apply Patch button.
IMPORTANT: When upgrading to a new version of TPAM, any version prior to 2.5.923 will require that this patch be reapplied.
Verifying successful completion
To determine if this hotfix is installed
1. Click the Patch Log tab.
2. To set the log refresh interval, select Refresh Results every X seconds.
3. Once the hotfix has been applied there will be a message in the patch log stating “Patch successfully applied to system”.
Removing this hotfix
To remove this hotfix the TPAM appliance can be restored using the backup taken prior to applying the hotfix. We recommend discussing this with Technical Support prior to completing the restore.