This hotfix includes the changes listed in the following sections. One Identity may generate additional hotfixes for future releases of the product.
This hotfix addresses an issue with DPAs v3 after patching to 2.5.921 or 2.5.922.
Please down the hotfix, TPAM Hotfix 10490 for KB 328352 by clicking here.
The following is a list of issues resolved in this hotfix.
Issues resolved in hotfix 10490:
|Resolved Issue||Issue ID|
|When patching TPAM from 2.5.920 to 2.5.921, or 2.5.922, and you have DPA v3’s in your cluster, if you reboot these DPAs they will show an “unknown” status on the cluster management page and an error of Application Server: Not running if you try and test these DPA’s.||10490|
Applicability of this hotfix
Products affected by this hotfix:
To install the hotfix
1. Take a backup of the TPAM appliance.
2. Copy the supplied .zip file to your local computer.
3. Log in to the TPAM /admin interface.
4. Select Maint | Apply a Patch from the menu.
5. Click the Select File button.
6. Click the Browse button. Select the patch file that you saved locally.
7. Click the Upload button.
8. Type 1h3OT3akBc in the in the Key box.
9. Type /genkey in the Options box.
10. By default, if you are applying a patch to a primary member of a cluster, the replicas in the cluster will be listed and highlighted in the Target Replicas list. If any of the replicas are deselected, the patch will not be applied to it. The replica can be patched at a later date by logging on directly to the /admin interface of the replica. If the software version numbers (excluding the build number) of the primary and the replica still match them the primary will still be able to send data to the replica. We recommend that you contact Technical Support before deciding to deselect any of the replicas on this list.
11. Click the Apply Patch button.Verifying successful installation
Removing this hotfix
To remove this hotfix:
1. To remove this hotfix the TPAM appliance can be restored using the backup taken prior to applying the hotfix. We recommend discussing this with Technical Support prior to completing the restore.