1. Connect to the TPAMConsole (AKA the Primary Appliance) either physically using keyboard, mouse and monitor. Or remotely from the via the DRAC (Dell Remote Access Card) if configured.
2. Once connected click "Reset" from the Kiosk menu
3. At the "Authorization requited" screen enter your email address and click Next
4. Provide a clear screen shot (you may need to use a mobile device camera to take a screen shot) or write down all the information on the Authorization Challenge screen to One Identity Support, such as:
- Serial Number
- Email Address
- Config MAC
IMPORTANT: At this point do not close or change this screen until a new response key is generated by One Identity as every time you open this screen, new codes are generated.
5. Send all the information to One Identity Support.
6. Support will send back 4 response keys, enter these keys and click Next.
7. This screen now shows "Password Resets will Occur", Click Finish to complete the operation.
8. The password should now be reset. Login to the /admin interface using the Parmaster user and the default password Master4PAR
- You will be prompted to change the password at login.