Where is the serial number/service tag located on the TPAM appliance?
The serial number/service tag is a 7 character alphanumeric for e.g. J6Q8ZV1
The serial number/service tag can be located:
- From the TPAM console Kiosk screen, available from the physical monitor connected to the TPAM appliance under "Serial Number:"
- Physically on the front of the machine, on the "EST" pullout under "Service Tag"
- From the Dell Remote Access Controller (DRAC) web interface under Properties | System Details or Details | Service Tag line
- From the /admin interface | System Status/Settings | System Status | Under Quest S/N:
- From a Sys-Admin CLI user with the command GetStatus -a