How is TPAM Integration scheduled and can I set it for a specific time?
- The integration agent runs every 60 seconds and picks up any mappings that are due to be processed based on the mapping's "LastCheckDt" and the update interval.
- The time of day an update runs depends on what time of day it last ran. If a mapping is saved with an interval of 12 hours, then the first time it runs will be on the next iteration of the integration agent after saving, then 12 hours after that.
- We do not currently have the ability to schedule mappings to run at a particular time of day.
- If the mapping gets edited the LastCheckDt is cleared and the mapping will be picked up on the next pass from the agent (and then X amount of time after that, based on the configured interval …)
- The LastCheckDt is set at the end of a successful pass on each mapping. Therefore, if something happens which causes processing to abort prior to completing the pass the mapping will get picked up the next time the agent runs. If it never finishes a given mapping it will continue to attempt on each iteration of the agent.
- Restarting the agent will only reprocess the mappings that are supposed to be processed based on the mappings current LastCheckDt and update interval.