Repeated lines in STDERR such as, "EINFO 0 Server(0xc727bd8, port:389) chosen for servergroup(bind-DSVal - servername,ou=runtime,o=dsproxy)"
These are not errors. They are the output generated due to verbose logging being enabled.
If you wish to disable these message so they do not appear in your logs, perform the following steps:
- Open your Configuration
- In the left navigtion tree, select Global Parameters
- In the right window, select the Running Parameters tab.
- In the DE Options field, remove "-v -vs" options.
- If you have additional options listed in DE Options, those can remain.
- Click OK and Save the configuration
- Restart the configuration
These lines should no longer appear in your log files.