Safeguard Authentication Services extends the capabilities of UNIX, Linux, and Mac systems to seamlessly and transparently join Active Directory and integrate Unix identities with Active Directory Windows accounts.
- Safeguard Authentication Services now supports operating system: Redhat Enterprise Linux 9
- Now [libdefaults] / default_etypes can be configured by Group Policy.
- New Group Policy Object has been added for custom service configuration.
- Added vasgmsaupdate service which can be used to keep gMSA keytabs up to date.
- DMG is notarized and stamped, it can be installed without security warnings even in an offline environment.
- You can enable enhanced log mode. With enhanced log mode, all messages are written as key-value pairs. It can be enabled by setting the enhanced-log-mode = true in the [vasd] section of vas.conf.
- Sudoers Group Policy Object now supports specifying custom path for sudoers. When changing the path, the old sudoers is moved to the new place with configurations applied. This feature requires sudo version 1.8.12 or later. For older sudo versions the value of the option is ignored.
- SQLite has been upgraded to version 3.38.4.
- Vascert package is now compatible with Java version 1.8 or later.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 使用条款 隐私