- Download the attached syslog-windebun debug bundle generator script for Windows operating system.
- Run the script from an interactive PowerShell window like this:
PS > C:\PATH\TO\syslog-windebun.ps1
You do not need to have Administrator permissions to run the script, though the ExecutionPolicy has to be AllSigned or less strict to run.
It is possible that after you download the script to the machine, you need to unblock the file on the windows machine with the following steps:
- Right-click on the .ps1 file in question, and select Properties
- Click Unblock in the file properties
- Click OK
You can also find detailed information in the README file or using the online help of the script.
Get-Help ./syslog-windebun.ps1 [ -Examples | -Detailed | -Full ]
- If wec logs are required from the Windows system run the following script which has the wec switch enabled:
PS > C:\PATH\TO\syslog-windebun.ps1 -wec
- Upload the collected debug bundle to the support ticket. It can be found in the same directory where you started, under this kind of name:
If any issue happens, then the script will output the path where the bundle contents were collected.