The service account is continually logging .dmp files for the Active Roles service and is filling up hard disk space.
Logs are being created in this location:
NOTE: Before making changes to the registry create a backup prior to changing or deleting anything.
1) Open up the Group Policy Editor by typing in the search window type: gpedit
2) Navigate to Computer Configuration | Windows Components | Windows PowerShell
3) Disable both Turn on PowerShell Transcription, and Turn on PowerShell Script Block Logging if this is enabled
4) Open up the registry by typing in the search window type: regedit, and navigate to the following locations to confirm if the path exists:
There will be a Transcription, folder and possibly a ScriptBlockingLogging folder
Select each folder and check that EnableTranscripting has a value of 0 to disable the logging for both (1=Enabled, 2 = Disabled)
5) Save the changes
6) Monitor to verify that the logs are no longer being created