You can view the details of your token, such as token name, type as push notification, serial number, activation date, and cycle count.
To view token details
- On your Android device, open the Defender Soft Token app.
- Tap and hold the token whose details you want to view.
- Tap Token Details.
To uninstall Soft Token for Android
- On your Android device, open the Google Play app.
- In the Google Play app, search for Defender Soft Token.
- In the search results, select Defender Soft Token, and then tap Uninstall.
Note: Uninstalling the soft token will disable the Push Notification feature.
You can install the Soft Token for iOS by using either App Store or a dedicated self-service Web site if it exists in your organization.
The self-service Web site is called the Defender Self-Service Portal and it allows you to download and install software tokens, obtain activation code for software tokens, and register hardware tokens.
Contact your system administrator to learn if the Defender Self-Service Portal is available to you and to obtain its address (URL). For more information, see Downloading and activating a software token.