Events and Processes are not getting triggered in the job queue. When looking at the system journal the following warnings are displayed:
"Tasks not processed because the script assemblies are not valid."
"Processing is disabled (wait for compiler)"
Please follow the steps below to compile the database:
1. Open Designer and log in with an applicable account.
2. Click on the Database menu.
3. Select "Compile database..."
4. Follow the wizard to completion.
5. Confirm that the Job queue and DBQueue are now operational.
© 2021 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Términos de uso Privacidad