One Identity Support may request the Identity Manager Application Server TRACE logs for troubleshooting purposes.
What are the steps to capture the TRACE logs?
1. Ensure Identity Manager Application Server is configured for the right database. Database information is listed in the "System Information" chart of the application server "Status" page.
2. Edit nlog.config from the application server wwwroot folder: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\1IMAppServer; search for the following line and set the minlevel to "Trace":
Note: Support will advise on the minlevel to be defined if trace logs are not required.
3. Save the nlog.config file.
4. Reproduce the issue after nlog.config is configured.
5. The debug log will be written to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\1IMAppServer\App_Data\Logs.
6. Zip up the log files and attach it to the service request.
© 2019 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Términos de uso Privacidad