Single Sign-On is possible for the One Identity (1IM) Web Portal (IT Shop) if the following conditions are met:
- The configuration parameter TargetSystem\ADS\AuthenticationDomains
contains a valid value, e.g. domain.com.
select Getting Started
then Edit configuration parameters:
- The appropriate Authentication Module, i.e. Active Directory user account (role based)
, is enabled.
select Base Data
, expand Security settings
and select Authentication modules
- Anonymous Authentication
for the web site is disabled in IIS:
- The logged in user, e.g. logged in to a Windows system, has a valid ADSAccount and role-based Employee in the 1IM database, e.g.:
- It may be necessary to update Internet Explorer to use the Automatic logon with current username and password
- It is assumed the 1IM web portal is configured correctly and the appropriate Authentication module is selected in the web.config.