- Use Group Policy Object Editor to connect to the Group Policy object you created in step 1.
- In the Group Policy Object Editor console, expand the Group Policy object, and then do one of the following:
- In Windows Server 2012, expand the Computer Configuration node, and then select Administrative Templates.
- In a later version of Windows Server, expand Computer Configuration, expand Policies, and then select Administrative Templates.
- On the Action menu, point to All Tasks, and click Add/Remove Templates.
The Add/Remove Templates dialog box opens.
- In the Add/Remove Templates dialog box, click Add, and then use the Policy Templates dialog box to open the Administrative Template (SyncServiceCaptureAgent.adm file) supplied with the Synchronization Service.
The SyncServiceCaptureAgent.adm file is located in <Active Roles distribution media>\Solutions\Sync Service Capture Agent.