For example, suppose you would like to change the default Employee Result list by InternalName (display name):
And instead would like Employees listed by the CentralAccount value:
This can be accomplished by making a simple change via Designer
1. In Designer
click One Identity Manager Schema
, select Tables,
scroll down and select the Person
table. Then under "Tasks" click on "Show table definition".
2. Under Table properties
select the Table
tab. In the Display pattern
field set the text to "%CentralAccount%" (doing so will supercede the default value set in the Display pattern field).
3. Once you make the change click "Commit to database" and save the change. Re-launch Manager (or open a new connection) to see the new Employee result list.
The next step is optional. Sort the Result list in alphabetical order by CentralAccount:
To sort by CentralAccount:
1. In Designer click on User Interface, expand User interface navigation, select Manager and expand Front-end application navigation.
2. Select Employees, expand Person, select MA, select the Properties tab, then select the List tab.
- Here you will modify the Order by text field and add "CentralAccount" to sort by the CentralAccount attribute:
3. As before, click "Commit to database" and save the change. Re-launch Manager (or open a new connection) to see the new Employee Result list.