How to configure One Identity Manager (1IM) to have encryption compliant to FIPS.
The database needs to be encrypted with encryption that is FIPS compliant. In order to do so:
1. In Designer, activate Base Data | General | Configuration Parameters | Common | EncryptionScheme and select FIPSCompliantRSA.
2. Encrypt the database using CryptoConfig.exe. If the database is already encrypted prior to this setting, it may be necessary to decrypt and re-encrypt the database to have the correct encryption compliance. Refer to the documentation at Encrypting database information.
3. Configure the jobservice to use FIPSCompliantRSA encryption method:
- Configure FIPSCompliantRSA encryption method under JobServiceDestination for "Encryption method" parameter in the jobservice config. Please see the Configuration Guide for more information.
4. Jobservice private Key: Provide private key from CryptoConfig.exe to jobservice.