Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Create orderable org with AccProduct.MaxValidDays = 2
2. Store approval workflow (e.g. Line Manager)
3. Order org without special settings
4. Approver receives the order for approval
5. Decision tick green -> continue
6. Overview of permits: currently valid until is ok (23.07.2020 01:59)
7. Set valid until 31.07. (invalid, as > 2 days).
9. Correct exception appears: the value 'ValidUntil' must be smaller than '07/22/2020 23:59:59'.
(nice2have: here UTC is displayed, correct would be Local Time, alternatively flip it in the permission overview)
10. Authorizer tries to enter a valid date again and sluggish selects 07/22/2020 01:59
Exception: The person is not authorized to make decisions. (Possibly wait for DBQueue processor calculation. but there is nothing running in the DBQueue or similar).
12. another date (e.g. 21.07.2020 01:59)
The MakeDecision(VI.DB.Entities.ISession, VI.DB.Entities.IEntity, System.String, System.Boolean, System.String, System.String, System.Int32, System.Threading.CancellationToken) method is disabled and cannot be executed.
The only solution for the Approver is to start from scratch. He is not able to complete the approval process if the "Valid Until" is entered incorrectly.
This is a product defect (33343).
This will be fixed in a future release of the product. If you require this immediately corrected, please contact support for a hotfix referencing the defect ID 33343.