After changing the password used by the administrative account that connects to the database, the following error is seen in the Job Service log:
"ErrorMessages(2020-11-12 21:17:48.453)  Database error 18456: Login failed for user ''.
[System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException] Login failed for user ''."
Updating the connection information in the Job Service configuration does not resolve the error.
Update the value in Designer:
1. In the Navigation pane, select "Base Data".
2. Expand "General", and then select "Databases".
3. Select the database that requires an update (in most instances this will be "Main Database").
4. Select the "Settings" tab.
5. Update the value of the "Connection parameter" with the new password.
6. Commit changes to the database.