When attempting to provision an object to a target system, the job freezes and the following error is displayed in the studio processor logs:
"Projection step (Provision (guid)->Step guid) is not capable for an projection of system object (enduser (targetsystem)). Possible reason is a lack of key-property mapping rules."
Follow the steps below to create the object matching rules for the synchronization project:
1. Open the synchronization editor with an applicable account, e.g. viadmin.
2. Double-click on the synchronization project in question.
3. Click on Mappings.
4. Select the offending mapping.
5. Create an object matching rule.
6. Commit the changes to the database.
For more information, please refer to the Target System Synchronization Guide, How to create object matching rules.