Follow the steps below to import management history from a pre-existing database to a new management history database
- Open the Active Roles 7.x Configuration Center
- Select Administration Service from the menu
- Select the Import Management History option
- Enter the Source Database Server name and database name, and select Windows Authentication or SQL Server Authentication
- Select Next to verify that the information is correct and that the connection can be established to the database
- The Destination Database Server name will be auto-populated with the currently configured Management History database
- Select Next to verify the Destination Database passes with the information provided
- Proceed through the Records to Import, and select Next
- Proceed through the Ready to Import, and select Next
- Allow the Management History time to complete. The time that this takes is dependent on many factors and will vary.
NOTE: It is also possible to import Management History using a PowerShell cmdlet from the ActiveRolesConfiguration module. For more information on this option, please run help Import-ARDatabase in the Active Roles Management Shell.
480 X 270 player for the Support Link Solution pages