How are hardware tokens imported?
The Defender token serial number is used to associate the token with a user and can be used for later reference or for tracking purposes. A list of serial numbers for the tokens that you have purchased is supplied as part of your Defender package. The serial number is also located on the back of each hardware token.
To import the Defender token serial numbers into Active Directory:
1. In the Users and Computers tree, click Defender on the menu bar.
2. Select Import Tokens from the menu.
3. If the Welcome to the Defender Token Import Wizard dialog box is displayed Click Next.
4. The Defender Import Wizard (File and Key) dialog box is displayed.
5. Click Browse to navigate to the directory where the file containing the Defender token definitions is located.
The zip file you receive may contain two folders with files within:
Contains one file: EXPORT.DPX
Usage: When using just numbers from the provided token
Contains two files: EXPORT.DPX and IPIN.LOG
Usage: When using numbers from the provided token and a PIN
Included within zip file will be a ‘readme.txt’ indicating purpose of the files.
NOTE: Use the export.dpx file provided in the NOSTATIC directory to import the Go-x token serial numbers.
6. Click Paste to paste the key into the Key field in the File and Key dialog box.
NOTE: You will have to manually enter the data key as this will be physically provided with the shipped tokens.
7. Click Next. The Defender Import Wizard (Available Tokens) dialog box is displayed.
8. Click Select All to import all available tokens.
9. Click Next. The Defender Import Wizard (Storage Location) dialog box is displayed.
10. Click Select to navigate to the location where the imported tokens will be stored. Alternatively, click Next to accept the default location and continue. The Defender Import Wizard (Import Progress) dialog box is displayed.
11. Click Next. The Defender Import Wizard (Import Complete) dialog box is displayed.
12. Click Finish.
© 2020 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책