After upgrading Safeguard for Passwords to 6.11, when viewing the Syslog configuration, it is noted that the subscribed events are removed or missing. Also noted is that events are not logged on the configured syslog server.
The below steps are known to resolve this issue for customers facing this issue.
- Upgrade to Feature Release 6.11
- Navigate to Settings - External Integration - Syslog
- Make note of all details - IP Address, Port etc. and all the events subscribed to.
- Highlight the Syslog Server - click Delete to remove from SPP.
- Click Refresh button to ensure removed.
- Click "+" to add the configuration again.
- Re-add the syslog server and all events.
© 2021 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책