Getting started with Password Manager 5.9.5
You can use the following steps to install Password Manager:
- Run autorun.exe, located in the root folder of the Password Manager distribution CD.
- Ensure that Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on your computer. If not, go to the Redistributables page in the Autorun window and click Adobe Acrobat Reader to install the viewer.
- Go to the Documentation tab in the Autorun window.
- Click Administrator Guide to display the document.
- Follow the instructions in the Administrator Guide to install Password Manager components.
This section contains information about installing and operating this product in non-English configurations, such as those needed by customers outside of North America. This section does not replace the materials about supported platforms and configurations found elsewhere in the product documentation.
This release is Unicode-enabled and supports any character set. It supports simultaneous operation with multilingual data. This release is targeted to support operations in the following regions: North America, Western Europe and Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe, Far-East Asia, Japan.
The release is localized to the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
Password Manager Self-Service site is not localized in any language other than English.