Steps to configure Auto Discovery to automatically import system and users to your TPAM from an external directory source.
1. Login to the /tpam interface with an Adminstrator account.
2. Setup a Domain Controller as a System in TPAM:
- From the Systems, Accounts and Collections menu, select "Systems > Add System"
3. Add a System Template that will be used when importing systems:
- From the Systems, Accounts and Collections menu, select "Systems > Add System Template"
4. Set up the LDAP Directory Mapping:
- From the Auto Discovery menu, select "LDAP Directory". Then click the "Add Systems" button.
5. Login to the /admin interface with a SysAdmin account.
- From the System Status/Settings menu, select "Agents" and select "Auto Discovery".
- Click the "Start" button and check the box for “Auto Start when system restarts?”
- The initial import should begin shortly. The length of time it takes will depend on the number of objects being imported.
6. Go back to the /tpam interface and you can monitor the progress from the LDAP Directory Mappings "Log" tab.
Full instructions can be found in the Administration Guide under the Auto Discovery section. You can download a copy of the guide here: TPAM Appliance - Technical Documentation.
© 2022 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책