Use netstat to display the active connection protocol, local address, foreign address, and state.
Navigate to Appliance | Network Diagnostics.
- Click Netstat.
- Click Display Connections to run the test. The test results display in the Output window and may include the Active Connections, Protocols, Local Address, Foreign Address, and State.
Use the ping test to verify network connectivity and response time between the Safeguard for Privileged Passwords Appliance and the specified host.
- Navigate to Network Diagnostics:
- web client: Navigate to Appliance | Network Diagnostics.
- desktop client: Navigate to Administrative Tools | Settings | Appliance | Network Diagnostics.
- Click Ping.
- Enter the remote host's IP or Hostname.
- Optionally, click More Settings then configure these additional settings:
- Resolve IP addresses to hostnames
- Size (web client) or Send buffer size (desktop client): Buffer size; range from 1 to 65500
- Time to live: Enter a value from 1 to 255
Record route for count hops (IPv4 only): Enter a value from 1 to 9
Timeout in milliseconds to wait for each reply: Enter a value from 1 to 4000
- Number of echo requests to send: Enter a value from 1 to 65527
Set "don't fragment" flag in packet (IPv4 only)
- Type of service: Enter from 1 to 255
- Time stamp for count hops (IPv4 only): Enter from 1 to 4
- Use internal address as source web client only
- Click Ping to run the test. The test results display in the Output window.