When you add users to an entitlement, you are specifying which people can request passwords to the accounts governed by the selected entitlement's access request policies, or which people can request sessions for the accounts and assets governed by the selected entitlement's access request policies. A user can be a Sessions Appliance certificate user. For more information, see Session Appliances with SPS join.
It is the responsibility of the Security Policy Administrator to add users to entitlements. The Security Policy Administrator only has permission to add groups, not users. For more information, see Administrator permissions.
To add requester users to an entitlement
- Navigate to Administrative Tools | Entitlements.
- In Entitlements, select an entitlement from the object list and click the Users tab.
- Click Add User or User Group from the details toolbar.
- Select one or more users or user groups from the list in the Users or User Groups dialog, and click OK.
If you do not see the user or user group you are looking for, depending on your Administrator permissions, you can create them in the Users or User Groups dialog. (You must have Authorizer Administrator or User Administrator permissions to create users or Security Policy Administrator permissions to create user groups.)
To create new users or user groups in the Users or User Groups dialog
- Click Create New, then select Create a New User or Create a New User Group.
- Create additional users or user groups as required.
- Click OK to add the new users and user groups to the selected entitlement's membership.