Modifying an existing Oracle Database connection
To modify connection settings
- Make sure that the One Identity Quick Connect Sync Engine computer has the following software installed:
- Oracle Client. Ensure Oracle Client is configured to connect to the Oracle service that can be used to access Oracle Database that hosts the data you want to work with.
- Oracle Net Services
- Oracle Data Provider for .NET
For supported versions of this software, see the System Requirements section in the One Identity Quick Connect for Base Systems Release Notes.
- In the Quick Connect Administration Console, open the Connections tab.
- Click Connection settings below the existing Oracle Database connection you want to modify.
- On the Connection Settings tab, click an appropriate item to expand it and use the options it provides.
You can expand the following items:
See the next subsections for the descriptions of these items.
- When you are finished, click Save.
Specify connection settings
This expandable item provides the following options that allow you to modify the connection settings:
- Oracle service name. Specify the name of the Oracle service you want to use to access Oracle Database. You can click Refresh to get a list of available Oracle services.
- Access Oracle service with. Type the user name and password of the account with which you want to access the Oracle service.
- Test Connection. Click this button to verify the specified connection settings.
Specify how to select and modify data
This expandable item provides the following options that allow you to specify the data you want to participate in the synchronization:
- Use data from this table. Allows you to select the database table that includes the data you want to participate in the synchronization operations. You can click Preview to preview the database table you have selected.
- Use an SQL query to specify data. Allows you to compose an SQL query that provides a more flexible way for specifying data for synchronization. For example, you can use this option to specify multiple database tables.
- Configure Settings. Click this button to specify settings for modifying data in the connected system during synchronization operations. For example, you can specify the database tables in which you want to insert, update, or delete data during synchronization operations.
Allows you to configure the execution timeout for all SQL queries you specified in the connection settings (for example, those specified in the Specify How to Select and Modify Data option). Use the SQL query execution timeout box to type the timeout value you want to use.