To enable an Active Directory user to initiate Emergency Stop please do the following:
- Create a new Role based permission group
- Ensure that the value "IsRoleBased" in the permsission group property is switched on
- Find the Table "DialogDatabase" in the Permissions Editor
- Set the values "IsDBSchedulerDisabled" and "IsJobServiceDisabled" each to "View" and "Edit"
(Please see Screenshot 01)
- Go to "One Identity Manager Administration"
- Create a new Application role in the section "Custom"
- Assign the permission group that you have created previously to the role
(Please see Screenshot 02)
- Go to "Employees" in Manager
- Select the person who you want to enable to make Emergency Stops
- Go to "Assign One Identity Manager application roles"
- Assign the Application role to the person
(Please see Screenshot 03)
When the user starts the JobQueueInfo at the next time he will be authenticated by his AD credentials und authorized through his Employee roles to do the Emergency Stop.