A full sync creates duplicates in the database. An example scenario is as follows:
- 07:00 SYNC: An AD-Sync starts reconciliation with "User" objects. At this time, the loading of the lists on One Identity (1IM) and Active Directory (AD) pages is started.
- 07:01 SYNC: The 1IM-list completes
- 07:02: ADSAccount in 1IM is created
- 07:03: Provisioning into AD is completed
- 07:04 SYNC: AD-list complete
So the object is not present on the 1IM-side, but on the AD-side. And the projector tries to create the object in 1IM.
This is a product defect (30957).
Create a QBMUniqueGroup for affected target system tables which prevent these duplicates. For performance reasons, an index should be created over all columns of the QBMUniqueGroup.
This will be fixed on a future release of the product. If you require this immediately corrected, please contact Support for a hotfix referencing the defect ID 30957.