When creating a new transport for a Custom Target System in the Database Transporter, the "Transport by Change Information" option does not pick up changes to the Custom Target System, so it is not included in the transport.
How can the Custom Target system be added to a transport?
Assign the Custom Target System to a Change Label in Manager:
1. Open the Target system in Manager by selecting the following options: Custom Target Systems > Basic configuration data > Target systems > [your target system]).
2. In the File menu, select Object > Properties.
3. Select the "Change labels" tab.
4. Add a new change label, giving it a name, and select the "add related objects" option to include dependencies.
5. Save the new change label.
6. In the Database Transporter, select the "Transport by change label" option and select the new change label that was created in Manager.