JobQueueInfo is displaying warnings that a system user failed to login to the job service. The error will look similar to the following:
"Login failed (Module: System user, Properties: User=name of system user, Identity: -, Client Machine: IP Address of the client, Errors:  Login for user system user failed.;  Wrong user name or password.)"
Within JobQueueInfo the system journal window displays the error notated above. Take note of the 'Program' column as this will show as JobService and the Logged in system user will show as IIS APPPOOL\AppServer_POOL.
Start the Job Service Configurator (C:\Program Files\One Identity\One Identity Manager\JobServiceConfigurator.exe) on the affected job server and perform the following steps:
1. Under Process collection select AppServerJobProvider.
2. Highlight Authentication string and click the Edit button.
3. Enter the proper system user and click the OK button.
4. Click on Connection string and click the Edit button.
5. Enter the correct Application Server and click OK once confirmed.
6. Click on File and then Save.
7. Restart the One Identity Manager Service.
For more information please refer to the Configuration Guide: Configuring the One Identity Manager Service.