What is the procedure to return a defective or faulty TPAM appliance?
What is the TPAM Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) procedure?
What costs are involved with a TPAM RMA?
What information is required for a TPAM RMA?
Is there a RMA FAQ?
1. Any defective item can only be returned if it references a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number issued by authorized One Identity service personnel. To request an RMA number, submit a service request via the Support Portal, or by calling Support using one of the Regional Contact Numbers listed here. After the RMA has been validated, a replacement TPAM appliance will be sent. Sending individual component parts is not possible.
When contacting Support, please provide the following information:
Only supported (Full or Limited) TPAM versions can be built and supplied on an RMA. The Product Life Cycle is available here
2. One Identity will only assist customers with RMA processing pursuant to the terms of this warranty and will not provide any troubleshooting, configuration or installation assistance. Telephone calls will not be accepted unless the customer has purchased a valid One Identity maintenance contract that is in effect at the time of the call.
3. Transportation costs, One Identity shall pay any transportation costs incurred with the redelivery of a repaired or replaced item and the costs incurred of returning the defective unit back to One Identity. If, however, One Identity reasonably determines that the item is functional, the customer shall pay any transportation cost. If One Identity determines, at its sole discretion, that the allegedly defective item is not covered by the terms of the Warranty provided here under or that a warranty claim is made after the Warranty Period, the cost of repair by One Identity , including all shipping expenses, shall be paid by customer.
4. Custom charges, all duties and taxes for RMA are paid by One Identity.
5. Data Removal, we recommend customers remove all data from the hard drives in accordance with their company’s standard policies before returning the entire appliance. Immediately on receipt at One Identity when RMA appliances are returned, a secure wipe is performed on the drive through a bitwise image and re-encryption process ensuring the complete removal of any remaining customer data. Should customers require a more extensive data wipe to be performed this can be requested from One Identity in advance. If the storage devices are removed and not returned to One Identity then a cost will be incurred to the customer. For information and costs with relation to keeping the hard drives please contact your One Identity account manager / sales rep via sales@OneIdentity.com
6. No further appliance replacements will be sent out if there are outstanding returns older than 60 days.
7. If the defective device is a Dell R210, R310 or R410 it does not need to be returned to One Identity, and can be disposed of or repurposed. All other models such as the Dell R320, R330, R420, R430s need to be returned within 15 days of requesting an RMA. The model number of the device can be validated using Dell check available here, or by One Identity support. A prepaid returns shipping label will be emailed to you for the return of the defective device.
The address if required is below:
© 2021 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 利用規約 プライバシー