The template enables you to update the following attributes:
To update attributes for an employee
Open the Manager.
- Navigate to the Employees section and select the employee.
- In the task view, select Change master data.
- Initiate and complete the necessary changes on the supported attributes.
- Click Save to save the changes.
NOTE: A process is introduced to handle the update scenario. This process is triggered when an update operation is performed on the Person table.
NOTE: It is recommended to not have additional bidirectional mapping sets for unsupported attributes. If updates to other attributes are required, contact the One Identity support for a new enhancement request.
The Dayforce connector template provides object mapping and workflows for configuring Synchronization with Dayforce target system object types such as Employees, Departments and Location. The name of the Dayforce connector template, provided as part of the Cloud HR Systems module, is One Identity Starling Connect Dayforce. This template consists of the following mapping sets.
The name of the Dayforce connector template, provided as part of the Cloud HR Systems module, is One Identity Starling Connect Dayforce. This template consists of the following mapping sets.
Table 3: Mapping sets for Dayforce
Starling Dayforce endpoint
|One Identity Manager table|
For more information on configuration and mapping rules, see the Starling Connect administration guide.
This section provides details on the two use cases related to the Cloud HR Systems module.
These use cases can be tested on the installation of the Cloud HR Systems module
This use case scenario creates the SCIM connector using the synchronization editor and runs the Initial Synchronization workflow.
To create a synchronization project and run the initial synchronization
- Open the Synchronization Editor. On the Start page, select Start a new Synchronization Project.
- On the Choose target system page, select the SCIM connector as the target system.
- If you want to use the remote connection server, on the System access page, select Remote Connection Server and click Next.
- Select Create a new system connection.
- In the Create a new connection wizard, add the connection data to the Dayforce Starling connector.
- In the displayed fields, enter the server parameters, authentication type, and the credentials for accessing the Dayforce Starling connector.
- After testing the connection and the endpoint configuration, if required, configure the schema extensions on the Schema Extensions page.
- On the Target product selection page, select the appropriate target product.
- On the Display Title page, enter an appropriate title and select the Save the connection locally check box.
- After the schema is loaded, select the Cloud HR template, change the filters over the mappings if required, and enter a display name and description.
- On the Quit the project wizard page, click Finish.
- After the completion of the configuration, in the bottom left corner of the page, click Configuration.
- On the Navigation menu, select Start up configurations.
- Click Execute to run the initial synchronization workflow.