To import certificates to trusted domains on Windows platforms
- Copy the certificate to the Windows computer on which the mangement console is running.
- Double-click the certificate to open the certificate details.
- On the General tab, click the Install Certificate and click Next.
The certificate import wizard starts.
- Select Place all certificates in the following store and click Browse.
- Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities and click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Click OK when a message says the import was successful.
Note: You can also import certificates into a trusted domain by means of your browser.