Asset Administrators and Auditors can run an ownership report.
To run an ownership report
- From the Safeguard for Privileged Passwords desktop Home page, select Reports.
- Open the Ownership tab.
- In the first drop-down, choose a type of report: User, Partition, Asset, Account, or Tag.
- In the second drop-down, you can select All or you can select Browse to select one or more objects for the report. If you select multiple objects, the selected objects display in the center of the page. Click a selected object to display the object's information at the bottom of the page.
The top of the report displays the following information.
- Name: The name of the user.
- Username: The user name used for authentication.
- Domain name: The name of the domain of the user.
Owned Objects: The number of objects owned by the listed user.
- Name: The name of the partition.
- Partition Owners: The number of owners for the partition.
- Name: The name of the asset.
- Network Address: The network address for the asset.
- Asset Owners: The number of owners for the asset.
- Partition Owners: The number of owners for the partition to which the asset belongs.
- Partition: The name of the partition to which the asset belongs.
- Name: The name of the account.
- Asset: Name of the asset associated with the account.
- Network Address: The network address for the account.
- Domain Name: If applicable, the domain of the account.
- Partition: The name of the partition to which the account belongs.
- Account Owners: The number of owners for the account.
- Asset Owners: The number of owners for the asset associated with the account.
- Partition Owners: The number of owners for the partition associated with the account.
- Name: The name of the tag.
- Partition: Name of the partition the tag belongs to.
- Tagged Objects: If applicable, the number of objects that have the tag assigned to them.
- Assigned Owners: Number of owners assigned to the tag.
Select an item from the top pane to view additional detail in the lower pane.
For ownership by tags, you can continue to drill down into the details of an item. For example, you can view both the Tagged Objects tab and the Assigned Owners On This Tag tab to see more details on the tag and the owners. From the Tagged Objects tab, you can also select an item from the results to drill down further into the details about the tag.
- To filter the results, use the filter control in the column heading. For more information, see Filtering report results.
To export the report
To export, select Export and then select Export as CSV or Export as JSON. Save the file to the location desired. Different information may be returned based on whether you select CSV or JSON.
- The time is set according to the user time zone. You can convert timestamps another time, if necessary. Once the report is exported, you can convert time stamps to local time, if necessary. For more information, see Converting time stamps.
To run the report
Click the Run button to generate the report.