Any modifications that you make to a profile affects all the assets and accounts governed by that profile.
- Navigate to Administrative Tools | Partitions.
- Select a partition from the object list and open the Password Profile tab.
- Select a profile then perform one of the following.
- To modify the settings or rules, either double-click the profile or click the Edit Profile icon.
- To add assets to the profile, click the Details icon and switch to the Assets tab of the details window.
On the Password Sync Groups tab, add or update a password sync group governed by the profile change schedule. For more information, see Password sync groups.
- Click Add to create a new password sync group associated with the profile and assign accounts. The Password Sync Group dialog displays. For more information, see Adding a password sync group.
- Click Delete Selected to remove the selected password sync group.
- Click Refresh to refresh the selected password sync group.
- Click Edit to modify the selected sync group and account assignments. The Password Sync Group dialog displays. For more information, see Modifying a password sync group.
Click Change Sync Group Password to reset the selected sync group password. When selected, accounts in the sync group re-sync with the new sync group password.