The Asset Administrator or a partition's delegated administrator defines the password sync group. An account can belong to only one password sync group. To assign sync groups and related accounts when adding the profile to a partition, see Creating a password profile.
To create a password sync group
- On the New Password Sync Group dialog, enter a unique Name of up to 100 characters.
- Enter a Description of up to 255 characters.
- Once the Password Sync group has been saved, click Edit.
- Open the Accounts tab.
- Click Add and select one or more Accounts to be synchronized.
- The Accounts list displays with information about the account. Click any of the columns to sort the accounts.
- Click Select Accounts. The following values display:
- Status: Displayed as if the password is not the same as the sync group, if the password is the same, or if the account is ignored and possibly should not be in the sync group.
- Priority: The default is priority 0 (the highest). To change the priority, double-click the Priority value and enter the new priority. For more information, see Password sync group account priority.
- System Name: Name of the system (asset) assigned that is associated with the account.
- Account Name: Name of the account.
- Domain Name: Name of the domain.
- Last Sync Time: The date and time of the last sync.
- Click OK.