Allows you to view or modify the rules used for updating objects. This tab has the following elements:
- Rules to Modify Object Attributes. Allows you to view or change the list of rules used to modify the attributes of target objects. For more information, see Modifying attribute values by using rules.
- Rules to Move Objects. Allows you to specify the location to which you want to move objects. Click the down arrow on the button, and then select one of the following:
- Browse. Click to locate and select a single target container.
- PowerShell Script. Click to compose a PowerShell script that calculates the target container name.
- Rule. Click to configure a set of rules for selecting target containers.
- Use Mapping. Click to define a target container based on the mapping of the source object.
- Clear. Click to use an empty value.
- Rules to Rename Objects. Allows you to view or change the list of rules used to rename target objects. For more information, see Generating object names by using rules.