vastool status reports FAILURE: 702 QAS does not have any valid licenses available or no license installed.
The below article describes how to install an Authentication Services ' license.
vastool license -q reports: All licenses expired.
vastool license -q reports: No licenses are installed.
How to add license.
No valid license file.
Install a QAS license file. There are five ways to manage licenses:
1. Using the QAS Control Center (in QAS 4.x and up)
To Add Licenses Using the Control Center
1. Click the Preferences navigation button on the left panel of the QAS Control Center.
2. Expand the Licensing section.The list box displays all licenses currently installed in Active Directory.
3. Click Add a license... from the Actions menu.
4. Browse for the license file and click Open. The license appears in the list box.
Note: Unix hosts check for new licenses when the host is joined to the domain or every 24 hours by
default. This can be changed by modifying the configuration-refresh-interval setting
2. Using the Quest Authentication Services Group Policy utilities
1.Start Group Policy Editor.
2.Select Unix Settings | Quest Authentication Services | Client Configuration in the scope view.
3.Double-click Licensing. The Licensing Properties dialog opens.
5.Navigate to the license file.
6.Select the license file and click OK.
7.Click OK to save settings and close the Licensing Properties dialog.
3. Running the install.sh script with the -l option
Install.sh script is included with the product download.
Run ./install.sh -l
This allows you to enter a path. The script then places the license in the proper location.
4. Use the vastool license add command to add license to the QAC container in AD
/opt/quest/bin/vastool -u admin license add licensefile.txt
5. Manually copying files
To install a QAS license manually
1. Copy the license file to the /etc/opt/quest/vas/.licenses directory.
2. Ensure the permissions on the license file are set to 0644.
3. Restart vasd
Note: If you are running the Management Console for Unix with a licensed version of QAS, any time you make a change to the QAS licensing, go into the management console System Setting's Licenses page and click the Update button to refresh the product license information in Management Console for Unix. Click the Update button goes out to the QAC in AD and reads in the data.
© 2020 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 使用条款 隐私