The Security Policy Administrator can configure an access request policy to require a review of completed session requests for assets or accounts in the scope of the policy.
NOTE: You can configure Safeguard for Privileged Passwords to notify you of an access request that requires your review. For more information, see Configuring alerts.
Desktop Player User Guide
To download the player user guide, go to One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions - Technical Documentation. Scroll to User Guide and click One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions [version] Safeguard Desktop Player User Guide.
To review a completed sessions request
Select Reviews on the left of the page to manage reviews. On the Reviews page, you can:
- View details by selecting a request then looking at the details display on the right of the page, including the workflow.
- Mark one or more request as reviewed: Select the requests. Do the following:
- If no comment is needed, click Mark all the selected requests as reviewed.
- If a comment is needed, this icon will display as One or more of the selected requests requires review comments. Add the comment. Then, click Mark as Reviewed.
- Change the columns that display: Click Select columns to display then select the columns you want to see.
- Action: Displays This request requires review comments or Mark only this request as reviewed.
- Requester: Displays the user name of the requester.
- Access Type: Displays the type of access (for example, Password, SSH Key, RDP, RDP Application, SSH, API Key, or Telnet).
- Account: Displays the managed account name.
- Ticket Number: Displays the ticket number, if required.
- Request For/Duration: Displays the date and time as well as the window of availability (for example, March 20, 2021 9:56 AM 2 hours).
- Search: For more information, see Search box.