Starting a service trial
Once logged in, you can trial certain services available on the home page of the Starling Platform web site. The available services are listed in the Services section of the page.
To start a service trial
- Sign in to Starling.
From the Starling Platform home page, locate the service you want to trial (the type of service is indicated by the button associated with the service) and click Trial.
In the dialog, select your country. This field only appears the first time you add a service to your organization.
- If applicable, a second field will appear in which you must select your state or province from the drop-down list. This field only appears the first time you add a service to your organization.
The service will be added to the My Services section and be available for use until the trial period has ended. The number of days left in your trial is indicated by a countdown on the service access button on the Starling Platform home page. At any point in the trial you can use the More Information button associated with the service to find out how to purchase the product.
Ending a service trial
The number of days left in your trial is indicated on the service access button. Once your trial period has ended the service will no longer be accessible. Please see the documentation specific to the service for further information, or use the contact information associated with the service to inquire about purchasing options.
Inviting an administrator to a service
The following procedure applies to organization administrators. It is designed to allow additional administrators to be added and to allow a new administrator to be invited to a service in cases where the last administrator assigned to that service has left the organization.
To invite an administrator to a service
Sign in to Starling.
- From the Starling home page, click the button associated with the service to which you want to invite a new administrator.
- Select Invite Administrator.
- Enter the name and email address of the user.
- Click Invite. An invitation to the service will be sent to the user.
Managing multiple organizations
Starling users have the option of adding additional users to their services. In cases where an invited user has already created a Starling organization, they can switch between their organizations.
To switch between organizations
Click the button in the title bar to open a drop-down menu listing the names of the organizations to which you have access.
- Select the name of the organization to which you want to switch. The services will update to display the information associated with the organization listed in the title bar.