Identity Manager Troubleshooting (#IM-TS)
The purpose of this course is to provide students with a general overview of Identity Manager troubleshooting features and methods.
all classes are priced 学生一人当たり
This class is designed for Architects, Consultants, and Operations Administrators needing to manage and support the Identity Manager deployment.
- Knowledge and experience with identity management concepts and systems
- At least one of the following courses must be completed:
- Introduction to Identity Manager Basics
- Identity Manager Implementation Certification
- Familiarity with .NET architecture and programming is recommended
- Identity Manager Overview
- Review of Basic Functions
- Deep Technical Overview
- Standard Logging
- Advanced Logging
- This course includes lectures, demonstrations, and lab exercises.
- Available in two formats:
- Private, instructor-led class delivered on-site at the customer’s site.
- Public, instructor-led class (when available) on pre-scheduled dates delivered at a Quest facility.
- A minimum number of 6 students are required for this course and up to 8 students are allowed.
the minimum number of students for a public training course has not
been reached two weeks before the start of the training date, Quest
reserves the right to cancel the course.
© 2021 One Identity LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.