These buttons are available:
- Apply to apply the changes and keep the dialog open
- OK to apply the changes and close the dialog.
- Cancel to ignore any changes made, if any, and close the dialog.
Toolbar options include the following.
- Add: Add objects to the Safeguard for Privileged Passwords appliance.
- Delete: Remove objects from the appliance.
Refresh the screen.
NOTE: Whenever you add, modify, or delete an object in Administrative Tools, the changes you make cannot be seen by other administrators running Safeguard for Privileged Passwords on other clients unless they click Refresh.
- Import : Only available for Accounts, Assets, and Users. Add a set of objects from a .csv file. For more information, see Importing objects.
- User Security: Only available for local users. Menu options include Set Password and Unlock accounts. For more information about these options, refer to Setting a local user's password and Unlocking a local user's account.
- Account Security: Only available for Accounts. Menu options include the following.
- Check Password, Change Password, Set Password: For more information, see Checking, changing, or setting an account password.
- Toggle Global Access: For more information, see Available for discovery across all partitions (Global Access).
- Check SSH Key, Change SSH Key, Set SSH Key: For more information, see Checking, changing, or setting an SSH key.
- Permissions: Only available for Users. Set administrator permissions for users. For more information, see Administrator permissions.
- Set as Default: Only available for Partitions. Set a partition as the default. For more information, see Setting a default partition and Setting a default profile.
- Download SSH Key: Only available for Assets. Add the SSH key to the selected asset. For more information, see Downloading a public SSH key.
- Password Archive: Only available for Accounts. Display the password history for the selected account. For more information, see Viewing password archive.
- SSH Key Archive: Display the SSH key history for the selected account. For more information, see Viewing SSH key archive.
- Access Requests: Only available for Accounts and Assets. Enable or disable access request services for the selected account or asset.
- Show Disabled: Display the accounts or assets marked as disabled.
- Hide Disabled: Hide the accounts or assets marked as disabled.
- Syncronize Now: Only available for Assets from the Toolbar.
Run the directory addition (incremental) synchronization process by asset and account. The sync is queued by asset by provider and runs one directory sync on that asset at a time. You can run multiple syncs in parallel on different assets. This is the faster type of directory sync because deletions are not synced. A Tasks window displays the progress and outcome of the task. You can click Details to see more information or click Stop to cancel the task. In addition, this process runs through the discovery, if there are discovery rules and configurations set up.
The API (Assets/Synchronize) can be used to run the deletion (full) sync which includes all deletions, additions, and changes. This sync takes longer (perhaps hours), especially the first time it is run based on your directory setup.