( desktop client) To add users to a partition
- Navigate to Administrative Tools | Partitions.
- In Partitions, select a partition from the object list and click the Owners tab.
- Click Add User or User Group from the details toolbar.
- Select one or more users or user groups from the list in the Users or User Groups dialog, and click OK.
If you do not see the user or user group you are looking for, depending on your Administrator permissions, you can create them in the Users or User Groups dialog. (You must have Authorizer Administrator or User Administrator permissions to create users or Security Policy Administrator permissions to create user groups.)
( desktop client) To create new users or user groups in the Users or User Groups dialog
- Click Create New, then select Create a New User or Create a New User Group.
For more information about creating users or user groups, see Adding a user or Adding a user group.
- Create additional users or user groups as required.
- Click OK to add the new users and user groups to the selected account.