Once a group has been assigned to an IT Shop shelf, it can be requested by the shop customers. To ensure it can be requested, further prerequisites need to be guaranteed.
- The group must be labeled with the option IT Shop.
- The group must be assigned to a service item.
- If you want the group to be assigned only to employees through the IT Shop, the group must also be marked with the Only use in IT Shop. Direct assignment to hierarchical roles may not be possible.
To add a group to the IT Shop
- Select the Unix | Groups (non role-based login) category.
- OR -
Select the Entitlements | Unix groups (role-based login) category.
- Select the group in the result list.
- Select the Add to IT Shop task.
- In the Add assignments pane, add to the IT Shop shelves.
- Save the changes.
For more detailed information about request from company resources through the IT Shop, see the One Identity Manager IT Shop Administration Guide.