The Appliance Administrator can customize the login page and application for their users. Any customization must be configured on the primary, however any customization will also appear on replicas.
To customize the branding used on the login page and application header
- Navigate to Appliance Management > Safeguard Access > Branding.
- Select Custom Branding.
- In the Login Page section, the Title field allows you to enter a name for the application (up to 50 characters long) that will appear on the login page.
- For the Title Size, enter the font size in pixels to use for the application name. By default this is 36 px.
- To customize the display colors, click the box beneath each field name to open a color selector dialog:
- Title Color
- Background Color
- Page Text Color
- Click the Upload Logo button to select a logo file to use for the login page (256KB max file size; recommended width: 160px to 400px, height 160px to 200px). Once uploaded, the uploaded logo will be displayed beneath the Page Text Color field.
- In the Application Header section, the Title field allows you to enter the display name (up to 50 characters long) that will be used within the header of the application.
- Click the Upload Logo button to select a logo file to use within the header of the application (256KB max file size; recommended width: 48px to 150px, height 48px to 64px). Once uploaded, the uploaded logo will be displayed beneath the Title field.
After saving, you can view the changes using the Review Login Page Customization or Review Application Customization buttons.
NOTE: You can select the Safeguard Branding option at the top of the page and click Save to remove any configured customizations and restore the Safeguard for Privileged Passwords branding. After clicking Save you will be prompted for confirmation.