Step 3: Create a policy to call the script
To create a policy to call the script
- From the Active Roles MMC Console, select Configuration->Policies-> Administration-> New-> Provisioning Policy.
- On the New Provisioning Policy Object window, in the Name field type a name, for example, edsavaOwners Policy Script and click Next.
- Under Select a policy to configure, select Script Execution, and then click Next.
- Under Script Modules, select the newly created script module, and then click Next.
- On the Policy Parameters window, click Next, and then click Finish.
- Link the newly created policy to an Organizational Unit where you want ARS to calculate edsvaOwners attribute as a combination of ManagedBy and edsvaSecondaryOwners attributes.
Step 4: Verify the changes
To verify the changes
- On the Active Roles MMC console, navigate to the required Organizational Unit.
- Create a Group and configure the following attributes:
- Add a few members to the group
- Add a ManagedBy user in additional to the other members
- Add a SecondaryOwners in addition to the other members
- Save the Group.
- Select the newly created Group, right-click and click Advanced Properties.
- Select edsvaOwners.
The list of DN configured in ManagedBy and SecondaryOwners attributes must be displayed.
Configuration on Quick Connect Sync Engine
This task includes the following steps:
Step 1: Create Connection to ARS Server
To create a connection to Active Roles Server
- In the Synchronization Service Administration Console, open the Connections tab.
- Click Add connection, and then use the following options:
- Connection name. Type a descriptive name for the connection.
- Use the specified connector. Select Active Directory Connector.
- Click Next.
- On the Specify connection settings page, provide all the required connection details.
- Click Test Connection, to verify the specified connection settings.