If you are unable to log in, your account may have become "locked" and is therefore disabled. For example, if you enter a wrong password for the maximum number of times specified by the account Lockout Threshold settings, Safeguard for Privileged Passwords locks your account. For more information, see Local Login Control.
Typically, it is the responsibility of the Authorizer Administrator to unlock administrator accounts, and the User Administrator and Help Desk Administrator to unlock non-administrator local users.
( desktop client) To unlock a local user's account
There are two ways to unlock a local user account:
- In Users, select a "locked" user, right-click, and select Unlock from the context menu.
- Click User Security and select Unlock.
( web client) To unlock a local user's account
To unlock a local user's account
- Navigate to User Management | Users.
- Select a "locked" user from the list.
- From the toolbar options, select Unlock.