To ensure the One Identity Support Team is providing you the best and fastest resolution we ask that all necessary information is provided during the creation of a Service Request. This will allow us to fully understand the issue, begin troubleshooting and route the problem accordingly. We recommend the following be provided for all Service Requests:
1. Product Version. If you need help identifying your product version please click HERE
2. System Information Report. From any of the front-end tools (i.e. Manager, Designer) go to Help | Info...
, then select the "System information" tab of the open dialog.
3. Detailed problem description – including modules impacted.
4. Business Impact
5. All previous troubleshooting steps conducted.
6. Trace Logging. If you need help gathering TRACE Logging please click HERE
7. Staging Level Impacted (Development/Testing/Production).
8. Web Portal Issue Only – IT Shop Logs. If you need help gathering IT Shop Logs please click HERE
For more detail on what to include in your Service Request to assist in technical troubleshooting please visit article 123332, Identity Manager Troubleshooting Steps and Required Information